► It's neglecting to make your business more findable online.
Facts from Google you must be aware of:
- 97% of consumers search for local products & services online before they decided to call or visit.
- 88% take action within a day.
- 90% of searchers don't go past the first page of search results.
That's nearly everyone. And, here's something else to consider: It stands to reason that most consumers would not search for your business name - if they've never heard of you before. Yet, they do search more generically for the products & services you offer. Due to nature of competition, you're likely not appearing on Page 1 of the search results for the search phrases they use. Naturally, that means you're missing out on sales to those who are on Page 1. But, it doesn't have to be that way...
"We deliver customers to businesses by making the businesses more findable online."
~ Don Roberts (Online Marketing Strategist)
Call ► (408) 890-6395
"One out of every five searches on Google has local intent, which means the searcher typed "city or town + something they want." ~ Google
San Jose SEO Expert Don Roberts - Small Business Marketing Done-For-You
About Don Roberts
- Certified Local Marketing Consultant. Knows "what" works and "what" doesn't. Stays current with the latest trends.
- Masterminds with the Top Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professionals in the world.
- Regularly dominates Page 1 search results rankings for his clients' advantage.
With just shy of 100% of consumers turning to the Internet to find local businesses, you begin to realize you're losing sales without a strong online presence.
What Other Business Owners Are Saying...
Our year-over-year revenues are up 17%. Thank you!"
~ Don Vesey (Mattress Mfg & Sales)
"You guys are bad-assess. You're truly elite in your profession."
~ Russell Wright (Network Empire Co-Founder)
"I couldn't be any happier with what you're doing for me."
~ Michael Baum (Luxury Home Remodeling)
Want These Results For Yourself? Call Us Now!